Digitization is posing major challenges to society, businesses and policy makers. To successfully design and shape such digitization, science has to address many questions regarding cybersecurity and the protection of privacy, questions that are relevant for day-to-day practice. Fraunhofer Singapore is strenghening its research activities for applied cybersecurity.
Fraunhofer Singapore develops innovative cybersecurity solutions, frequently in close cooperation with the most eminent scientists from universities in Singapore, in Germany or worldwide, and with partners from industry, businesses and government agencies as well. Today Fraunhofer Singapore‘s researchers are developing the cybersecurity solutions that will tomorrow benefit citizens, businesses and agencies.
Fraunhofer Singapore is looking for outstanding researchers interested in tackling such challenges and contributing to develop viable solutions. We have positions available in applied cybersecurity research and development projects for both young professionals and persons with several years of experience who are interested in furthering their career in this field.
What we expect from you
- PhD or Master of Science in Computer Science or another field relating to cybersecurity
- Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity
- Willingness to take up new challenges
- Analytical mindset
- Team-minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-leading skills
- Solution-oriented approach
What you can expect from us
- State-of-the-art workplace and collegial work atmosphere
- International research environment
- Systematic career planning
Additional remuneration options besides regular salary
- Possibility to pursue a PhD and further the scientific development
- Options for various career qualifications in science and industry
- Develop personal network further
- Support for balancing work and family
About Fraunhofer Singapore
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. According to the 2018 „Randstad Employer Brand Research Global Report“ Fraunhofer is one of the most attractive employers. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. Fraunhofer Singapore is the first Fraunhofer subsidiary in Asia, developing solutions and services that benefi the society and help companies and industries stay ahead of the competition. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.